Saturday, October 29, 2016

PP318 Challenge Winners


Hi Everyone.  
Thank you to everyone who played along with our challenge this week.  Once again there were amazingly creative submissions in the gallery.  We love seeing what you do with our challenges and inspiring us.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team.




And now, for our Headliner: 


I fell in love with Claire's little NYC kitty the minute I saw it in the gallery and just kept coming back to it.  I loved the skyscrapers that Claire used for the vertical element and the placement of the stars around them really helped draw the eye to that fabulous little kitty.  The muted color scheme really allowed the apple to shine proud and jump from the page.  Fabulous card.
Congratulations, Claire, you are my HEADLINER for this week.

Thank you to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a bonus Tic-Tac-Toe challenge from LeAnne!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Claire for choosing my card this week!!! All the entries were fabulous! Congrats everyone! I look forward to playing along tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Linda for picking my card - I had such fun with the sketch! Congrats to Claire for winning - such a cute card. And congrats to my fellow Cut Above! You've made my morning! Thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Claire and the other Cut Above picks. Thank you Colleen for picking my card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG This is awesome news - thank you so much Jaydee for choosing me as the headliner, honoured to be amongst such awesome picks. Cx

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!