Saturday, September 10, 2016

PP311 Challenge Winners

Hi Everyone.  Happy Saturday.  

A huge thank you to all of you that played along with our circular challenge this week.  Once again there were amazing cards in the gallery, making it hard for us all to choose our winners.  We really do appreciate that you play along with us - and it is always wonderful to see so many returning players.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team.


And now, for our Headliner:   


Toni


Toni's card made me smile.  I love those little dogs in their stitched circles and sequins dotted in some of the others.  The composition of this card is fabulous and the little dogs so beautifully colored.  Popping the front piece off that blue background makes the dogs pop even more.  The white sentiment on the black card stock is the perfect finishing touch.  A gorgeous card.   Congratulations, Toni on being my Headliner this week.


Thank you for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a pretty color challenge from LeAnne!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much LeAnne :) you made my day! Congrats to all the winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Nance, for choosing my balloon card. Congrats to Toni and my fellow shout outs too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Linda, I am delighted that you liked my card so much to choose it! Congrats to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sandy for picking my card. I feel honoured. Hugs Valérie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sandy for picking my card. I feel honoured. Hugs Valérie

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!