Saturday, August 27, 2016

PP309 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone! What a scrumptious gallery of goodies there was this week! Thank you so much to all who played along with my challenge.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team:



And now, for our Headliner:   
Michelle Bala
Michelle’s CAS creation is oh so sweet in more ways than one! Her little treats are delightful, and I love the softly shaded background. The frame is gorgeous too, and I’ve added that die to my wish list! Congrats Michelle, you are my headliner this week!

Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a super sketch challenge from Nance!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandy!!! You will love the dies!! Congrats to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hannelie! Thank you everyone! Congrats to all the winners, this was a really fun challenge and there were so many inspiring entries!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!