Saturday, August 20, 2016

PP308 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone!  Claire here--WOW!  What a wonderful gallery of bright, cheerful cards this week using my primary color palette!  It was wonderful to see all the creative ideas!  I enjoyed visiting all of your blogs and it was so difficult to pick a winner!  Thank you for joining my color challenge this week! 

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:




And now, for our Headliner:   






Dawn's adorable school girl made me smile!  Her bold use of the primary colors and beautiful coloring were perfect!  The sentiment reminded me of a Huey Lewis song, "It's Hip To Be Square"  that I always sing!  Such a happy card for "Back To School"!  Congratulations Dawn, you are my Headliner this week! 

Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sweet CAS challenge from Sandy!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Sandy! Thank you SO much for choosing my card as your headliner this week! I feel honoured!!! Congrats to all the others as well. I look forward to playing long tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It used to be that the email you sent out with the winner also showed the other cards as well...but that has changed recently...it says we'll look at, then blank, then only the
    headliner shows up??? I do enjoy seeing everyone's entries. Thanks!
    Ruthie

    Ruthie Williams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you so much Linda for choosing my card as a top pick.. I really do appreciate it and congrats to the other winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thank you so much Linda for choosing my card as a top pick.. I really do appreciate it and congrats to the other winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for selecting my card as Cut Above. Congrats to Dawn and the other Cut Above picks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jaydee! This challenge is always so fun and inspirational! It's an honor to be recognized! Congrats to everyone who won this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Hannelie! Monster Thanks! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!