Saturday, July 9, 2016

PP302 Challenge Winners

What a fun week we had checking out all your Christmas in July creations! Thanks so much to everyone who participated. Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:




And now, for our Headliner:
Jen Mitchell



There were so many great cards in the gallery but I kept coming back to this little cutie by Jen. That adorable Santa just makes me smile and he’s colored so perfectly. Her sparkly background is the icing on the cake. Congrats Jen, you are my headliner this week! 

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a pretty color challenge from Nance!

Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out, Linda! Congrats to Jen and all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine my surprise when I popped over here to check out the latest challenge and see about last weeks winners. There was my name!! Thanks, Sandy, for choosing my card. I'm in good company here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Jaydee for picking my card in the 'cut above'! So honored!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!