Saturday, July 2, 2016

PP301 Challenge Winners

What a great selection of cards in this week's gallery - it seems I am not the only one who enjoys a good sketch challenge! Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:




And now, for our Headliner:






Tenia Nelson
Jazzy Paper Designs

There were some wonderful entries in the gallery this week, but I kept coming back to Tenia's fun oriental penguin. I love the splash of red from the background panel and the washi tape corners, but the punny sentiment and googly eyes make this card a winner. Congratulations Tenia on being my headliner this week! 

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a fun theme challenge from Sandy!

Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of the winners and thanks soooo much for the win....I am sooooo excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!