Saturday, August 8, 2015

Challenge #256 Winners

Another week of amazing cards! It was wonderful to see such a variety of designs and they provided lots of great inspiration for us all.  Square cards are difficult for me - but you all made them look so easy!  I know we say this every week, but we really do appreciate you all playing along with us.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of our design team: 

And the Design Team selections for A Cut Above are....




Now, let's take a look at our headliner


Hannelie
hand made happy birthday card using die cuts in berry colours
Hannelie's bold, graphic, birthday card made my CAS-loving heart sing.   The stripes mixed with the softness of the centers of the a and the p's add so much interest and the little pearls were the perfect finishing touch.   The angled arrangement of the color blocks showcases a square card beautifully.   Then all of that wonderful white space allows the eye to settle and focus on the sentiment.   Gorgeous card.   Hannelie, congratulations on being my HEADLINER this week.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for a wonderful color challenge from the fabulous Claire.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone! Great challenge thanks Jaydee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Claire - you made my day! Fabulous to find my card in the cut above gallery! Congrats to Hannelie and all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful gallery of cards this week. Thanks for a great challenge. Such a lovely start to the day to find my card in the gallery -thanks Nance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, thank you for choosing my card as your selection. It was really a fun card to make. I love seeing all of the creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Laurie! I have been away for a few days and it was so nice to see my card in the selection gallery! Kudos to all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, thank you so much Joanne! I am as stoked as surprised about my card being selected as your favourite among so many nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW, thanks so much for picking my Little card, Sandy. Delighted you like it. : ) Congrats to the winners, fantastic work, ladies. Have a nice Sunday everyone. Love from *Cori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation to all! Jaydee... so glad you liked my card! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!