Sunday, June 7, 2015

PP248 - A Theme Challenge From Joanne

Hi everyone - Joanne here as your challenge hostess today! Firstly a big thank you to everyone who joined in with Laurie's tic-tac-toe challenge last week - there was such a variety of entries in our gallery with so many different combinations. I hope you're ready for this week's challenge: with Father's Day approaching, I thought that a theme of masculine cards would encourage those of us with cards to make to be prepared.

Let's take a look at what The Paper Players Design Team has come up with this week:

The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
off this week

Nance Leedy
 off this week


Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. I saw a spell caster email address realhomeofspell@outlook.com on the internet when i was looking for help on how i will get my lover back. When i contacted him he agreed to help me and he cast all the spell for me after i gave him all the required stuff he ask for. To my greatest surprise my lover back to me within 48hours. i want to say a big thanks to him for taking his time to attend to me. You saved my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bookmarked this entire page in my folder. What a brilliant array of Dad Day cards all in one spot!! Thank you for a timely and fun challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!