Saturday, March 7, 2015

Winners for PP234 Laurie's theme challenge

Thanks to all of you who played along with the "think spring" challenge! It was fun to see all the beautiful cards, and sure brightened every one's day.


Now, before we get to my headliner.... let's see what caught the eye of our design team:

 
And now our headliner:






Hannelie's crisp, fun card caught my eye right away! The bright, bold tulips remind me of spring, and just make me HAPPY! Congrats, Hannelie!


Winners, please pick up your badges--available HERE! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a beautiful color challenge hosted by Anne Marie.  See you soon! 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the pick Shannon!! Great challenge, looking forward to playing along again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners and thanks, Jaydee, for making me A Cut Above! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne Marie, thank so much for choosing my card, and congratulations to all the winners. It's always fun to join in with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all winners! And thanks to Debbie for chosing my card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Hannelie- love your dramatic card!! Thanks Ann for choosing my card as one of the Cut Aboves and congrats to the rest of the winners as well- fantastic group of designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an honour to be the headliner this week! Thanks so much! Congratulations to all the other picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks LeAnne for picking my card! I am honored to be in such good company! I loved looking at all the spring cards in the gallery! I am ready for spring for sure!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!