Saturday, December 6, 2014

PP224 Winners - Jaydee's Tic Tac Toe Challenge


Hi everyone!  Well, there was an amazing display of fabulous cards in the gallery this week and you made it very hard for us to choose our winners.  We are so grateful that you play along with us each week and it's great to see so many return players :-)

Before we get to the Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of our design team:





Rach 

I absolutely fell in love with the clean lines of Rach's card.  The touch of silver embossing and silver glimmer paper frame was stunning.  The pop of red over the green Season's Greetings was just the right touch.  This card is CAS perfection.  Congrats, Rach on being my Headliner this week.

We hope that you will join us for our final challenge this week - and it's a beauty.  It's also our last challenge with our fabulous guest designers.  We hope you help us close out the year in style.


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you, Jaydee, for the fabulously fun challenge and selecting my card as the Headliner! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you SO much, I am simply thrilled!
    Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rach on your beautiful clean and simple card! CAS is a technique I struggle with, but SOO Adore, so I keep working at it :). Thank you, dear Yapha, for choosing my silver snowflake card as your cut above! It is always an honor to be chosen from this talented design team and be among the many creative participants. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Ann, for choosing my holiday home card! I love The Paper Players' tic-tac-toe challenges and always love the inspirational card that are produced from the design team and the participants. Congrats to all of the winners, and especially to Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee! Thanks for choosing my card Sandy. And what amazing company I am in. Congratulations to Rach and all the other winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Laurie! So glad to be in such a beautiful company!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!