Saturday, May 3, 2014

Winners for Challenge #193 - Anne Marie's Sketch

Thank you so much to everyone who played along with our sketch! So many wonderful creative ideas for cards for every occasion. Before we get to our Headliner, let's have a look at the Design Team picks for A Cut Above!



And now, Anne Marie's choice for Headliner:


Linda Callahan 
I just loved Linda's creative take on the sketch! The colors really pop on the clean design and that little little popped-up lion is just too cute. Such a fun card for a child's birthday.  Congratulations Linda! You are my choice for our Headliner this week! 

Congratulations to all of the winners! Don't forget to add your badges to your blogs. Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see the new theme challenge, brought to you by Jaydee. Have a great day! 

5 comments:

  1. THANK YOU, Ann for selecting my card! I am so thrilled! I will display your badge proudly on my blog! Congratulations to Linda and all the other winners! Super way to start Saturday morning! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much, Sandy for making my day! So pleased to see my card on the Blog, wow, thanks!
    Congratulations to all the other ladies who cards were chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You guys just made my day! I am delighted to make the headlines! Many thanks Anne Marie for picking my card! It was a fun sketch and worked perfectly for my birthday card! Congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thrill to have you pick my card for a Cut Above, thank you so much LeAnne! Loved the sketch, so much fun to play here. Congratulations to Linda and the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my card!!! Congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!