Saturday, September 28, 2013

Winners for Challenge #163: Sandy's Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! Boy, you talented stampers make it very hard to select a winner. It's so hard to pick just one! We loved your different takes on the sketch and thank you all for playing along. Before we announce our Headliner, let's see what creations caught the eye of our Design Team:






And now Sandy's choice for headliner...


When I saw Allison’s Smoky Holiday Topiary card, I said “wow” out loud. Her creation is a real work of art. She paid so much attention to detail, and I adore every bit of it including the fabulous stitching, the bit of lace, the rustic background and of course her beautiful chalkboard style focal piece. Congrats on being my headliner this week, Allison!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners. All the cards are beautiful.
    Thank you Anne Marie for choosing my card as A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations to Allison and all the winners - there is some great inspiration here. Thanks too to LeAnne for choosing my card for A Cut Above - I'm thrilled! Looking forward to the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous creations, ladies! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!