Sunday, May 12, 2013

Paper Players #145 - Colors from Jaydee


Hi Everyone.  It's our color challenge this week and the design team rocked their cards, as always.   There is some amazing inspiration for you and we hope that you will play along with us again this week.   We really do like to visit your blogs and appreciate you playing along with us.



The Paper Players Design Team


Here's a quick recap of our challenge rules:  
      1.  Create a new paper project

      2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us and provide a direct link to the  post featuring your challenge submission.

      3.  Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL.

      4.  Have FUN! 

      4 comments:

      1. Great colour combo, and beautiful DT inspirations!

        Bev x

        ReplyDelete
      2. Wow, you have gorgeous samples from the design team this week, which truly inspired me to get those colors out. Thanks for your fun challenge this week.

        ReplyDelete
      3. Okay, so I'm sitting here laughing and thinking I *probably* should have looked at the DT cards before creating my own (I saw the challenge over on Jaydee's blog and didn't click over until I had my card made--oops!) as I seem to have had the same idea as quite a few of you! ;oP Great minds and whatnot, right?

        I love the cards, and Jaydee, what a fun color challenge! :o)

        ReplyDelete
      4. Wow! A strong colour combo that certainly got me thinking. Thanks for the challenge!

        ReplyDelete

      We love reading your comments! Thank you!