Saturday, March 9, 2013

Winners for Challenge #135: LeAnne's Theme

Happy Saturday! Wow!  What an amazing selection of creativity you showed us this week!   I was delighted to see a wide variety of takes on my "In Stitches" theme!  It was really a challenge to pick just one winner....I had several I could have chosen!  Before we get to the Headliner, let's have a look at the Design Team's selections for A Cut Above




And now for our headliner:


Bonnie Joynt

I kept coming back to Bonnie's amazing hand-stitched card she made for her drum-playing hubby!  I was floored by this labor of love---look at all these stitches!!!  Truly a work of art!  Congratulations, Bonnie, on being my Headliner this week!

Please come back tomorrow to see the pretty color challenge that the talented Nance has for you!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Amy, for choosing my card!
    Grats to all other winners :-)
    Hugs,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that my card was chosen as A Cut Above. Thanks!
    Congrats to all, but especially to Bonnie! Amazing hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nance for picking my card! Congrats to all the winners and the awesome Headliner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my card as the Headliner. What an honour to be chosen amongst such talented card makers. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the shout-out, Justin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners, especially Bonnie - what a fab card! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!