Saturday, March 2, 2013

Paper Players Challenge #134 - Winners

Happy Saturday! Thanks to everyone who played along with my sketch challenge this week.  I know we say this every week, but with so many fabulous cards to choose from, you definitely made it difficult to select our winners! Before we get to the Headliner, let's have a look at the Design Team's selections for A Cut Above



And now on to our headliner

Kim


I fell in love with Kim's sparkling butterfly. There is a level of formality (the black frame, the crisp white background) mixed with whimsy (the stylized sentiment and the open cut butterfly) that really appeals to me.  The double venetian stripe was a great way to handle the vertical image and the fact that the image is open really helps to ground the butterfly without overwhelming it.  Gorgeous card!  Congratulations, Kim on being my headliner this week.

Don't forget to join us again tomorrow for a fabulous theme challenge from LeAnne.
 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of the winners!! Thanks for choosing my card as a "Cut Above"!! It made my morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooooo much for choosing my card Sandy... I'm so chuffed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card as a "Cut Above" what a great way to start the day ;)
    Congrats to all of the winners ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Brian for choosing my card, I'm honoured! The other entries were all so good, I'm shocked to be in the running!

    Congratulations to everyone, especially Kim, your cards are fab! :)

    Roll on the next challenge now! ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!