Saturday, January 12, 2013

Challenge #127 Winners

What a great way to kick off the year! We had such fun visiting the amazing submissions and you made it very  hard to choose our winners this week.   Before we reveal the Headliner, let's take a look at what caught the eye of the Design Team for A Cut Above:



And now, Ann's Choice for Headliner is...
Lace and pearls make Barb's card a vintage lover's delight! It's hues of pink and brown add a sweet softness.  Congrats, Barb, on being my choice for Headliner!
I hope you will all join us tomorrow when Anne-Marie brings us a color challenge!

9 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop! Thanks so much for choosing my card, Nance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats winners! Fabulous pieces of art. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All very nice cards. I do love the vintage look of your choice for the Healiner. Congratulations to all for being a "cut above"

    Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out Anne-Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my card Jen, I am so glad you liked it! Such wonderful cards by everyone, so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for selecting my card Justin - what a cool honor! I am so excited to post a badge! Hope all the players have a wonderful day! Thanks again Design Team for keeping it fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you Ann for choosing my card as the Headliner for the week - amazing what you can do with old manilla folders.

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the shout out! Was such a fun challenge and so many beautiful entries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of cards to choose from, I adore that card with Eiffel tower.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!