Saturday, August 18, 2012

Winners for Challenge #108: Ann's Color Challenge

A big thank-you goes out to everyone who played along with Ann's color challenge this week!  From masculine to feminine...from floral to juvenile...you blew us away with your entries!  Let's see what caught the eye of our design team for our Cuts Above.


All of the Cut Above winners can proudly display the badge below on their blogs. Congratulations to all of you!

And now, Ann's  choice for HEADLINER this week is:

 

From the moment I saw Julie's card, I was mesmerized. Through her expert sponging, she created a sense of depth and dimension that is often difficult to achieve.  Top that off with textured photo corners and a stunning triple bow, and the result is a card that will leave you breathless.  Congratulations, Julie!  You are my choice for Headliner!  We hope that you will wear your badge proudly!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to visit us tomorrow for a fun challenge from the oh-so-talented Anne Marie!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH Nance! I'm really glad you liked my creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you Ann for choosing my card as the Headliner this week! Congrats to all of the "Cut Aboves- your cards are fabulous!! Thanks again for the honor and I look forward to playing again in the future :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Thanks for picking my card.

    FYI- I am out for 2 weeks and unsubscribed -- I WILL BE BACK!

    Thanks for the badge! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!