Saturday, May 19, 2012

Challenge #95 Winners

Another creative week is history at The Paper Players, which means it is time for us to name our winners for Challenge #95:  Ann's Bright and Cheery Color Challenge! We would like to send out a big "thank you" to all who participated.  As always, we loved visiting your blogs and viewing your designs.  Now let's see what caught the eye of our Design Team.

The Design Team's selections for A Cut Above are....




























Our now for our Headliner:
Ann's Choice:  Anny

For the second week in a row, Anny's fabulous cards have caught my eye! This week, I love how the stamped image is framed by the Adorning Accents embossing folder. The challenge colors are well-balanced, with the Poppy Parade butterflies providing the perfect "pop" of color. And of course, how could I resist her use of pearls! Congratulations, Anny, for being my choice for Headliner this week!

Once again, a big thank you to all of our participants! Your designs were fabulous! Won't you please join us tomorrow when the lovely and talented Anne Marie hosts The Paper Players challenge? I know you will love what she has in store! Until then...

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jenn! For picking my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies, fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much LeAnne for selecting me to be your Cut Above. And congrats to the rest of the ladies..fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card Anne Marie! Thanks to everyone at the Paper Players, I find inspiration every week with all of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you to Heidi for picking my card this week & to all the Team for the fun challenge & great inspiration pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Narelle, for choosing my card this week! Fabulous inspiration this week from the design team with wonderful colors, so fun! Big congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Ann for choosing may card as Headliner this week!! Also thank you so much for the encouraging comments from such talented crafters across the world.....I love the inspiration you and the team provide each week!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!