Hi there, friends of The Paper Players! Nance, here, with our first February challenge and I'll bet you're thinking Valentine's Day, right? Well, yes, it could be but it could also be lots of other occasions....Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, here's my challenge for you: "Use a Flower on your Project"! You can use a stamp, a die-cut, a silk flower, a punch art flower...the sky's the limit!Let's see what flowers were growing in the crafty gardens of our fabulous Design Team:
Our Rules for Playing:
- Create a NEW project for this challenge.
- Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
- Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
- Create a project with only THREE challenges including our challenge.
- Feel free to use any CRAFTING products you have!
Be sure to post your project to the linky by Friday, February 10th at NOON (PST). We look forward to visiting your blog!
beautiful designs from the DT!!! Thank you for a super fun flower challenge, I love making flowers and just had to make my own for this challenge too :)ReplyDelete
Fun challenge - great idea :)ReplyDelete
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous inspiration!! So happy to have discovered your blog!ReplyDelete