Thanks to all of you who played along with the Clean and Simple Color Challenge last week. We loved visiting with all of your fabulous cards and appreciate that you took the time to join us. This week Lesley has a fabulous sketch challenge for you. We can't wait to see what wonderful things you do with it.
Without further ado, let's look at the fabulous inspiration cards from the design team.
|Julie Marshall||Ann Schach||Susan Joyce|
|Jaydee||Anne Marie Hile||LeAnne Pugliese|
|Lesley Croghan||Nance Leedy||Tara Bilbao|
Our Rules for Playing:
- Create a NEW project for this challenge.
- Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
- Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
- Create a project with only 3 challenges including our challenge.
- Feel free to use any stamping products you have!
Be sure to post your project to the linky by Friday, December 2nd at Midnight (PST). We look forward to visiting your blog!
Thanks for the awesome inspiration and fun sketch to play with :)ReplyDelete
Beautiful DT samples and the Sketch is awesome! Hugs ~S~ReplyDelete
Hello. I thoroughly enjoyed your sketch and taking part in your challenge.ReplyDelete
The DT work is fantastic. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx
Thanks for the fun challenge and great sketch! I enjoyed playing along! Grogeous samples from the DT!ReplyDelete