Friday, September 30, 2011

Challenge Reminder and meet our October Guest Designer


Hello and Happy Friday!  I meant to set up a reminder post on Wednesday, but life has not been cooperating with me regarding stamping time, so here I am on Friday with our reminder that Anne Marie's wonderful Sketch Challenge closes tonight at midnight (PST).  To find the linky, please click HERE.

We also need to send a BIG thank you to Sandra Conner for her wonderful work as our September Guest Designer.  We loved working with her and appreciated all of her hard work!  Thank you Sandra!

Tomorrow is October 1st and that means we have a new Guest Designer ready to join us!  Cindy Hall of Pretty Impact will be joining us and we are looking forward to having her on the team!  I asked Cindy to share a bit about herself!!


Hi! My name is Cindy Hall, and I live in beautiful Naples, Florida with my soul mate, Bryce. I began stamping over two years ago when my friend introduced me to a local ‘Stamp Camp’. When I left that afternoon, I realized that I hadn’t thought about anything stressful for over four hours, and I was hooked (it made for a good sell to my husband, too!). I am a full-time bookkeeper/office administrator. Paper crafting is my much-needed therapy. I joined Stampin’ Up! in March of this year, strictly as a hobby demonstrator. After learning more about the wonderful opportunities offered by Stampin’ Up! as a career demonstrator, I decided to start building my stamping business while doing something that I love: creating and sharing with friends. I love playing along with The Paper Players, and I’m so grateful and honored to be chosen as a Guest Designer. The wonderfully talented designers at The Paper Players have influenced and inspired me so much, and I only hope that I can pass it on.

Thank you Cindy!  We will be revealing our Headliner and the Cut Above choices tomorrow and then on Sunday, LeAnne is hosting a noteworthy theme challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team, Cindy! I LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandie for your creativity! Welcome Cindy...so glad to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!