Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Meet the Designers

The Paper Players would love to introduce you to three special designers...the Winners of our Summer Design Team Call and our Guest Designer for June.
June's Guest Designer: Cindy Beach

I'm so excited for the opportunity to be a Guest Designer! While I had been a scrapbooker and made very simple stamped cards for years, in the fall of 2004 I got my hands on a Stampin' Up! catalog and began an adventure beyond what I could have imagined. I discovered a passion for making cards and sharing my love of stamping with others. I love to stamp every day, and challenges have been a great way to build my stamping skills and make new friends. I look forward to being able to share in the challenges with each of you this month. I'm the wife of a wonderfully supportive husband, Mom to four grown children, and former teacher who now focuses all those training skills on one adorable, highly-energetic, beagle puppy.

Summer Design Team Member: Lauri Ingram

Lauri Ingram has been crafting for over 30 years! An IT professional by day, she spends every free moment immersed in paper crafts! She started stamping 20 years ago when her daughter was a toddler and has never looked back. She has been a Stampin Up Demo for three years and loves doing workshops and teaching. She also specializes in special order gifts, cards and favors. Lauri lives in Connecticut with her 21 year older daughter Vicky and her 12 year old Westie, Chansey.

Summer Design Team Member: Sandra Azzopardi

Hi! My name is Sandra and I live in Australia with my darling husband and our three gorgeous children aged 13 to 2 years old. They certainly keep me on my toes! I've always loved crafting and have dabbled in dried floral art, folk art and patchwork quilting. But that was all before a lovely friend introduced me to the wonderful world of stamping and scrapbooking about 5 years ago. I've now turned into quite the challenge junkie and can be found in my crafting space with a note book full of colour and sketch challenges. I am so honoured and excited to be joining The Paper Players Summer Design Team!

You will be able to see these lovely ladie's works beginning with our very next challenge on Sunday, June 5th. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments! Thank you!