Friday, April 29, 2011

Meet our May Guest Designer-Rita Wright

If you are looking for our current challenge please click HERE, the linky closes at midnight tonight!

What a wonderful month April turned out to be!  We had a lot of new players stopping by and joining in our challenges!  Thank you!  We also enjoyed peeking into your blogs and being inspired by you!  Jen Mitchell did a fabulous job being our Guest Designer for April!!!  Thanks Jen for all your wonderful creations and hardwork! 


Rita Wright

May is almost here and we are excited to welcome Rita Wright, from Cards by Rita, to our team for the month!!  Rita has a fabulous style that is all her own!  She is able to create Vintage, CAS and other styles with ease!  She is a lovely person too and we know that you will enjoy getting to know her as the month unfolds!

I asked Rita to share a bit about herself.  This is what she wrote...

Howdy from Texas!  I am so honored to be the guest designer for May.  I started doing paper crafts about seven years ago when a friend encouraged me to scrapbook my wedding photos.  I never intended to do anything beyond that, yet here I am about to celebrate my 1 year anniversary with Stampin’ Up!    Making my first card really got me hooked and I can’t say when I last made a scrapbook page that wasn’t digital.    I try to stamp something every day because of the joy and satisfaction that comes with creating.  I’m a challenge addict and give them credit for strengthening my skills and encouraging me to stamp more.  

I’m still in the process of figuring out what I want to be when I grow up.   If professional student ever becomes lucrative, I will have found my dream job as I love learning new things.   For now I’m enjoying being a demonstrator and sharing my love of stamping with others.    I am blessed to have an amazing husband who spoils me rotten, cooks me dinner every night, and tolerates my collection of cats. 

I am looking forward to designing along with these amazing ladies who inspire me so much.  

Thanks Rita!  We are looking forward to designing with you too!!!!

Join us here on Sunday for a brand new Theme Challenge from LeAnne!  We can't wait to play!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lesley and the Paper Players

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Rita! I love your work, and can't wait to see what you design as our Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!