Sunday, February 20, 2011

Paper Players Challenge #35 -- A Sketch!

Hello and welcome to our weekly challenge at the Paper Players! Lesley here! I have been absent for the past couple of weeks, due to computer problems but hope to be back playing along with all of you very soon! I need to say a big thank you to my Paper Player Crew for helping me and for keeping the blog running smoothly!!  And a big thank you to those of you who played along last week!

This week we have a sketch, designed by me!! Please feel free to make the card longer or the standard A2 size. Just have fun and be sure to link up your creation by Friday, February 25th at midnight.


Let's see what the Design Team has created for you this week!

Stephanie Uzee - Stampin'withSuzee
Kerin Sylvester - Stamps, Paper, Glitter!


Ann Schach - The Stampin' Schach


Jaydee: Jaydeestamping.com

Nance Leedy - Canopy Crafts

Lesley Croghan- Always Playing with Paper

Happy Stamping!
Smiles,
Lesley

5 comments:

  1. I loved every one of these cards. I just had to give it a try. I messed up the first upload, so I hope you'll check the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to get to play! Wonderful sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sketch and the Team's entries are gorgeous.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this sketch and plan to use it more. Thanks so much. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they all look awesome, great sketch to work with. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!