Saturday, October 30, 2010

Winners for Challenge 21---Ann's Recipe Challenge

Wow! The creations this week were fabulous! So much diversity, yet all projects were unified by the presence of a punch, a sentiment, and designer paper!


Before we get to our Headliner, here are the Design Team's CUT ABOVE choices:


This card, Really made me laugh! I loved the color combination and the use of the punch to create the sign. The clean and simple lines also really appealed to me. The finishing touch that I couldn't resist? The doubling up of the ribbons! Fabulous.

Lesley's Choice: Veronica of Many Stamps So Little Time
I chose Veronica's card because of her pretty use of the recipe challenge this week! Her "punched" item is a sweet little flower that I thought was just adorable. I also love how she coloured her image too. The polka dots in the DSP and the little girl's costume look great together. All round, this is a sweet card!


LeAnne's choice: Colleen of Dietrich Designs
I thought Colleen's clean and simple card (just like mine! :D) was so cute and sweet...the paper was so pretty, and she colored the tag to match perfectly! Even though it was simple, the little embellishments she added kicked it up a bit to make it a top-notch card!


Nance's choice: Kerin Sylvester

I, too, loved the clean-and-simple look this week and Kerin's card called out to me! I adore this color combination--so fresh and modern but at the same time has a vintage/retro feel. I love how the clean layout and paper choices really make the details on the tag just pop. And that satin ribbon is delicious. Great card, Kerin!

And for our HEADLINER, Ann selected this beautiful card:


Ann's Choice---Kim Lampone

When I first saw Kim's card, all I could say was "Wow"! From it's unique layout of a message tucked into a pocket, to it's fabulous cracked glass technique, this card is stunning! Topped off with pearls and lace, it is another example of vintage done well!

Congratulations, Kim, for being this week's Headliner!

The Design Team truly appreciates your participation in our weekly challenges, and hope that you enjoy playing in them as much as we enjoy viewing your work. We can't wait to see what you create this week!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all! Awesome picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, thanks so much, LeAnne, for picking my card! This makes me so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks so much, I am honored that you selected my card. Thanks so much Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I just came over to see what this week's challenge is and spotted myself in last week's winners...thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!