Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome to the Paper Players

Hi, welcome to the new Paper Players Challenge Blog.  We had been holding our weekly challenges every Sunday at my blog "Always Playing with Paper" but we decided to expand and become a single challenge blog for all our stampin' friends to enjoy!

Over the past two months, we have appreciated all the "Players" who have played along with our challenges.

Here are some things you may not know about us ...

1.  We are all Stampin' Up Demonstrators...from across North America.  I asked some of my dear blogging gal pals to help me set up my own challenge blog...and here we are!

2.  We encourage everyone to play...so please feel free to use non-Stampin' Up items as well.  Our rules are located in the left sidebar.

3.  Every month we look for a Guest Designer.  We try to choose that person from our participants.  So be sure to play along, maybe even let us know in your post that you would like to be considered for the Guest Designer spot!

4.  We post a new challenge every Sunday and it ends on the following Saturday at 12pm (PST).  We will post the winners for last week's challenge on Saturday evenings.

5.  We have different types of challenges each week...please have a look at our schedule below.


Hope this makes sense!  We look forward to seeing your creations.  Please have fun and be sure to leave us a comment if you have any questions. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. I am super excited to have just found you!! I plan to play soon. I've added you to my 'following' list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I asking something...the challenge list is a very nice idea....I think I like to try and being your guess designer...I love stampin up but in Germany it is toooo expensive :) may I ask do you have the prize...maybe some stamping Images...it will makes the participant more grown....I know sending the stamp from stmapin up will be high cost :) I just have an idea maybe some stamping Images from Stampin up as Prize??many thanks that I can ask....love, Monika the fans of stampin up :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!