Saturday, August 28, 2010

Challenge 12 - Top Picks

Hi Everyone.

As Lesley said, it was pretty tough to chose the winners this week. I love what you all did with the inspiration challenge. I know that these are often the toughest challenges - well, they are for me, anyway! Having said that, I love the fact that you all went in different creative directions and I know that the design team had fun visiting with your creations :-)

It was really tough deciding on the ones to highlight... but here goes!

So...... on to the Headliner.... I loved the way that Laurie played with texture on this card. She used the textures from the cheese and the fruits as her inspiration, as well as the circular elements. Plus, she did a great job of tying in the sentiment to the images.


Laurie's berry day
So, congratulations Laurie. We hope that you will wear our headliner badge on your blog with pride!


Now.... on to our CUT ABOVES whose fabulous cards are displayed in alphabetical order!


I loved Jheri Lynn's ruffled and distressed lace edging and the colors she took from the inspiration photograph. The triple layer of ribbon was a wonderful touch.
Jheri Lynn's- From the heart


I love the way that Julie also picked up the textures and shapes from the inspiration photograph and produced this beautiful, clean and stunning sympathy card



Rach was inspired by the colors, the fruits and the shapes. I love this creative take on the photograph and the fact that these cards go into their own little box - priceless! Rach's Strawberry Inspiration Note Cards

Each of the submission cards had something that really caught my eye, so it made the job of choosing the winners pretty tough.

Congratulations to our winners, please grab your badge from the left siderbar for your blog! Thank you again to all of our participants for the sketch challenge!

Don't forget to join us for CHALLENGE 13 - ANYTHING GOES.

Jaydee

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the "Cut Aboves"! I am looking forward to the future weekly inspirations:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited! If it was possible I would wear the badge on my shirt for the week! I guess on the blog is second best :) lol. Thanks for the title ladies!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!