Saturday, August 21, 2010

Challenge #11-Top Picks

Hello!

Lesley here. Thank you for playing along with my sketch this past week! I was unable to post the winners on Saturday because my husband and I went to the lake to camp and fish and enjoy the last bit of summer.  We had a lovely time.  I actually caught one trout but had to toss him back as he was too little, but it was still exciting reeling him in!!

I looked through all the submissions for my sketch challenge...wow! This was a tough one for me to choose!  I loved seeing all of your wonderful work and it was great seeing how my sketch was interpreted!  In the end, I chose this Clean and Simple beauty from Linda Callahan.  Her scallop circles and the tiny pearls accenting the scallops plus the gold embossed bird, made this card a stand out!!  I really love the colours too!  Congratulations Linda.


The Three Cut Above Winners also came up with some lovely creations!  They are, in alphabetical order...



Julie E



Sandra F

Congratulations to our winners, please grab your badge from the left siderbar for your blog!  Thank you again to all of our participants for the sketch challenge! 

This week we have an Inspiration Challenge from Jaydee!  Be sure to click HERE to see her challenge. 

Smiles,
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow you just made my day - actually my whole week :-) ! Many thanks for picking my card - I enjoy your challenges and the wonderful work from your Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card! It's the result of a fab sketch :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow where have I been?? Thanks for the Top Picks.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!