Saturday, October 12, 2024

PP710 Challenge Winners

Hello everyone! Jan here. Thanks for playing along with my "Love is in the Air" theme challenge this week - there were so many fabulous entries and I enjoyed visiting your blogs to take a closer look at your designs.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week. In order of entry we would like to congratulate:


SmilynStef


Teresa S


Kirstin Sauter

Congratulations to all of our Cut Aboves on your wonderful projects.

And now for my Headliner:


Susan B - Cardmaker's Garret

The clean, simple elegance of Susan's design caught my eye. The layer of subtle texturing was lovely but it was that gorgeous distressed metallic heart, with a simple yet bold sentiment, that really won me over. Congratulations, Susan, for being my headliner of the week. 


Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for an awesome Colour Challenge  from Joanne!  

1 comment:

We love reading your comments! Thank you!