Saturday, October 14, 2023

PP661 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone!  LeAnne here, thanking everyone for all the awesome creations using my colors!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

And for my Headliner:

Silke-KartenKram


I just could not get enough of these cute little Halloween critters!  They were stamped and colored just perfectly and I love how they're peeking out from the little diecut windows!  And the sentiment made me smile too!  Congrats, Silke--you're my Headliner for this week!  

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along wtih us!  Congratulations to all the winners!  Please be sure to pick up your badges here.  We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Joanne!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Joanne! Congrats to all of today's winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much LeAnne for choosing my card. I`m happy you like it. Congrats to the other ladies.
    Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!