Saturday, September 23, 2023

PP658 Challenge Winners

Happy Saturday!

    A huge thank you to all of you who played along with my CAS Sports Themed Challenge this week.  It was fun to see the different types of sports featured in your cards. We are so happy you joined us this past week. Since we only had a few submissions, however, we're just choosing a single Headliner!

    And Now For Our Headliner:

    Christin

                                                           
                                                                                  
        
    Christine's card is CAS perfection!  I love the soccer player in motion and the way she created the grassy scene at the bottom.  The extra soccer balls add so much detail.  Congratulations Christine, YOU are my HEADLINER this week! 

    Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.   Come back tomorrow for an awesome Sketch Challenge from Anne Marie!     

    2 comments:

    1. Thanks so much Nance for choosing my card as Headliner.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congrats Christine, Your card was really nice. - I also realized from this challenge how few "sports" related stamps I have or don't have I should say.

      ReplyDelete

    We love reading your comments! Thank you!