Saturday, September 9, 2023

PP656 Challenge Winners

Hello everyone - Joanne here with this week's winners! Well, you certainly embraced my theme this week with everything from cats and dogs, to beavers and camels and plenty of other four-legged friends too. Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Now for my Headliner:

Toni Maddox - Frankie Helps Craft

There were some fabulous four-legged friends in this week's gallery, but Toni's sweet bear family, complete with pet kitty companion, truly won me over! Beautifully coloured, the detail of the elements that make up Toni's homely scene - the wallpaper, embossed timber flooring and hand-striped sofa - make this card a feast for the eyes! What's more, the inside is just as special - I recommend you pop by her blog and take a look! Congratulations Toni on being my headliner this week!

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a pretty Color Challenge from Jaydee!     

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Anne Marie! Congrats to Toni and all of the A Cut Above winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! Thank you for choosing my card as one of your top picks! I'm so very honored ! Thank you ! And congrats to all the winners. Some gorgeous cards .

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!