Saturday, August 12, 2023

PP652 Challenge Winners

Happy Saturday.  Claire Here!
    Thanks to all of you who played along with my theme challenge this week.  It was wonderful to see such a diverse gallery and, as always, the quality of the submissions was so great that you made it hard for us to choose our winners!

    Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:


    You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

    Click here to enter

    Now, on to our HEADLINER for this week:


      Colleen B.

    Colleen's Creative Corner 



    Colleen's  fabulous summer card shouts "HOT FUN IN THE SUMMERTIME"!  The gorgeous sunshine is the perfect background for these amazing pink sunglasses!  I love the "STAY COOL" lenses!  And we all know that is hard to do on a hot summer day!  The crystal effects, shimmer and pink pearls add so much shine to these fabulous shades.  The sentiment is so perfect too!  I love every detail on Colleen's card.  Congratulations Colleen, YOU ARE MY HEADLINER this week! 

    Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a pretty Color Challenge from Anne Marie!    


    2 comments:

    1. Thanks for the pick Anne Marie...I love this theme! Have a wonderful week!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you, Claire! I'm humbled because I saw some pretty awesome cards in this week's gallery. I appreciate the wonderful comments here and on my blog. Congrats to all of the A Cut Above winners too.

      ReplyDelete

    We love reading your comments! Thank you!