Saturday, July 29, 2023

PP650 Challenge Winners

Hello everyone, Joanne here! What a great gallery this week - I thoroughly enjoyed visiting all of your blogs to see your individual takes on my sketch. Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Now for my Headliner:


Julie B - Handcrafted By Jules

Ahoy, me hearties! Julie's sweet pirate, so beautifully coloured, is definitely ready to sail the high seas! The black and white papers are the perfect background that really allow Julie's buccaneer to shine. Congratulations Jules on being my Headliner this week!

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a bonus Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge from Jaydee!     

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Joanne for choosing my card as Headliner and congrats to the Cuts Above too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Jaydee - goregous card Julie...always loved that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, thank you so much for chosing my card as your Cut Above! This was my first time being chosen for any design challenge. So exciting! Congrats to the Headliner, Julie, and the other Cuts Above!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!