Saturday, April 29, 2023

PP637 Challenge Winners

Hey, Stampers! What awesome cards filled the gallery this week! We had so much fun looking at everyone's interpretations of the sketch. Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

And now for my Headliner:

Lisa

Paper Mountain Parcels


Lisa's chef card is designed for a young man who will be attending pastry chef school after graduating from high school. It is as cute as can be. She even incorporated the school colors of the university he will be attending into her design. How awesome is that? I love the iconic checkerboard "floor" and the touches of red. Who can resist floating utensils? Congratulations, Lisa, for being my pick for Headliner this week!

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge from Anne Marie!   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card as a Cut Above LeAnne! What a fun sketch & Congrats to Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as the Headliner!!! What an honor! I'm literally happy dancing right now :) You've made my day!!! Congrats to all of the fabulous Cut Above designers too!!! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!