Saturday, March 19, 2022

PP582 Challenge Winners

Hello everyone - Joanne here with the Design Team's choices this week. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing what you made of my trio of bright colours - so many wonderful floral and Easter-themed creations in particular.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
And now for our Headliner:
 


The gallery was a riot of sunny, spring colour this week and I couldn't resist the cluster of bold stitched blooms on Tara's card. The patterned background adds detail without overwhelming and the simple sentiment on a white panel really allows those beautiful flowers to take centre stage. A sprinkle of sparkle completes this pretty card. Congratulations Tara on being my Headliner this week!
 
Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a pretty Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Laurie!
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Claire! These were super fun colors- thank Joanne! Congrats to TaraBeth for headliner and to the other Cut Above picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for liking my card LeAnne! Congrats to all - beautiful work!! Nancy J :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit late, but I have to thank specially Cindy, who chose my card as her favourite. It's always a pleasure taking part to your challenges. I just wish to have much more time for my hobbies.
    Hugs
    Maja

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!