Saturday, January 8, 2022

PP572 Challenge Winners


Hi, Stampers! Ann here!  I want so send a big thank you to everyone who participated in my "Make 2022 Sparkle" challenge. We have never seen so much sparkle and shine in the gallery! What a wonderful way to greet the New Year! Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

And now for our Headliner:  

Elizabeth Stewart 

Paper Sweetness



I couldn't resist Elizabeth's adorable card! Patent leather shoes, accented with sparkly silver bows, added so much shine! And how about the pink gemstone accents? I would definitely wear these shoes! With a sentiment like "Sparkle and Shine", could a card be any more perfect for a challenge? Congratulations, Elizabeth, on being my Headliner this week!

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a pretty Color Challenge from Anne Marie!   

10 comments:

  1. Ladies...thank you so much! Fun card to make...am only not noticing that my shoes are off center. It is the small mistakes that make it a craft! Happy 2022!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I loved your card...and never even noticed that the shoes were off center! lol

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Claire! Congrats to today's winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the "A Cut Above" cards - I'm honoured. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats. this is a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jennie for the shout out! Loved the sparkle challenge - and yes Ann I loved those sparkle shoes as well! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Joanne! 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations to the other picks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for picking my card to be one of the Cut Above cards for this challenge. Congratulations everyone. The cards were all just so sparkly and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Cindy for choosing my Angel Alleluia card for The Cut Above honors - congrats to the others chosen and to the Headliner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the shout-out and congrats to everyone featured here!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!