Saturday, December 18, 2021

PP571 Challenge Winners

 Hi stampers!  LeAnne here!  Thank you so much to those of you who participated in my color challenge this week!  I know we're all busy with our holiday preparation, so we are grateful you stopped in!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

And now for our Headliner:  

Stef Perry


Stef's cute little Santa bunny with that pensive look on his face caught my eye as well as my heart! The colors and details (especially that fussy-cutting) made me come back again and again!  I love the gold edges on that sweet snowflake-embossed background too!  Congratulations, Stef, for being my Headliner this week! 

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Join us on Sunday, January 2, 2022 for a new year of challenges!

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a terrific way to start the weekend. Thanks so much LeAnne for choosing my card as your headliner and congrats to all the other winners!

    Thanks to the DT members for all the fabulous inspiration this year and Happy Holidays to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card! It was a fun card to create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Claire, for choosing my card this week. To the entire DT, thanks for a year of fun challenges and always gorgeous inspiration cards. I look forward to the 2022 challenges. Happy Holidays to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Laurie for choosing my card! Concrats to the others too!
    grtz Colien

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!