Saturday, December 11, 2021

PP570 Winners

Thank you to all of you who played along with our Winter Wonderland challenge this week.  It was another gorgeous gallery with so many different styles of cards.  As always, you made it very difficult for us to choose our winners.  We appreciate all of you who played along.


Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:




And now for our Headliner:  


Birgit



Birgit's gorgeous, multi-layered snowman is fabulous, but made even better by the fabulous coloring and gorgeous background.  He just made me smile.  The black mat works beautifully to tie the front of the card to the background and is the perfect frame for this gorgeous little scene.  The delicate sentiment adds just the perfect amount of shine.  Such a fabulous card.  Congratulations, Birgit on being my HEADLINER this week.

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for the last 2021 Challenge from LeAnne!   

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for liking my card Anne Marie! I always have a great time playing along here - always wonderful entries and Design Team inspiration :o) Nancy J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanne for picking my card! you made my day! Congrats to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that winning snowman is so awesome! I love all the picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm honoured to be in such talented company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to LeAnne for choosing my card to be among the winners! What an awesome surprise!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!