Saturday, October 16, 2021

PP562 Challenge Winners

Hi stamping friends! Anne Marie here with the winners from this week’s color challenge. I really enjoyed seeing your projects with the challenge colors and want to say a big thank you to everyone who participated this week. 

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


And now for our Headliner:  



Deborah’s beautiful card just made me smile. I love the gorgeous stamped image and it reminded me so much of my grandmother’s garden. I especially loved the soft and subtle shading in the background. The soft blue really looks great with the challenge colors, too. Congratulations Deborah, You are my HEADLINER this week! 

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Jaydee!   


4 comments:

  1. Thank you Laurie for choosing my autumn posy pocket as your choice for A Cut Above this month! Congrats to all the others and to Deborah for being chosen the Headliner! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out on my card this week, Ann - I appreciate it! Congrats to all the picks and to Deborah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout-out! Congrats to everyone featured here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jaydee, for picking my card! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!