Saturday, October 9, 2021

PP561 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone! Laurie here with this weeks winners!

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


And now for our Headliner:  





I chose Jeanne's Spooky fun project with frightening friends! 

BOO!

Her card caught my eye right away with the cute images all dressed up in their scary costumes ready for some trick or treating! Reminds me of my own kids so excited and ready to get their "spooky" on!

Congrats Jeanne, on being the headliner this week!

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a seasonal Color Challenge from Anne Marie!   

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!!! I am so happy that you liked my card! Lots of spooky fun cards to choose from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Amanda for picking my card. I am honored that you picked attempt at a new style from so many sppoky cards.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!