Saturday, September 18, 2021

PP558 Challenge Winners

Before we check out this week's picks, thank you to everyone who played along in our color challenge this past week. Oh my gosh! It was amazing to see how many different ways that pink and purples can be combined.  What fun!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
And now for our Headliner:  

Allisa Steinlicht



Allisa's striking coneflower captured my heart this week. Bold and beautiful against a subtle background, the layered blossom was accented with a trio of yummy wild berry sequins. White gel dot details draws the eyes right into the gorgeous colored flower. I found that I could not take my eyes off this beauty! Congratulations, Allisa, for being my choice for Headliner this week!

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a seasonal Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Claire! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nancy - thanks for the shout out on my card this week! Congrats to all the picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous inspiration from the team! LOVE Allisa's gorgeous card! Thanks so much for choosing my card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!