Sunday, August 1, 2021

PP552 - A Theme Challenge from Joanne

Hello everyone! Joanne here with a new challenge for you this week! Before I tell you what I have in store for you, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who played along with Ann's sketch challenge last week - so many fabulous entries! This week I have a theme challenge for you: beside the seaside. For many a summer vacation is incomplete without a trip to the seaside, so I'm hoping this gets your creative juices flowing. Nance created a fabulous badge for us this week, with lots of seaside inspiration - but you can choose to feature any or all of these things, or something else entirely. 

And remember: you can create any kind of papercraft project, it doesn't have to be a card - I decided to take a break from my usual card this week and created a scrapbook layout for a change. Before you run off to gather stamps, paper and inks, be sure to take a look at what the Design Team has created for your inspiration!

Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  5. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  6. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Wow, such wonderful inspiration from the DT. My head is spinning with all of the ideas and techniques I want to try. I really hope I can play along.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great group of cards ladies & it was fun to participate in the challenge. I will say that only 3 of the cards shown here were actually linked to the project. This makes it hard for people to find them when they click on the link. Several I had to scroll down quite a few cards before I found the actual card so I could leave a comment on it.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!