Saturday, April 10, 2021

PP535 Challenge Winners

What a wonderful display of Spring inspired creations.  Thank you to all of our players for brightening our gallery!  Once again you made it very difficult for us to choose our winners.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:


And now for our Headliner:


Annie



I fell in love with Annie's bouquet of flowers - what a wonderful profusion. Paired with the gingham, it so reminded me of spring and summer uniforms from my old high school.  To add to that memory, the hem of the skirt of the lady behind that profusion, reminded me of my grannie's penny (apron)!  the little runaway butterfly also added to that wonderful memory of childhood.  What a fabulous card.  Annie, thank you so much for that trip down memory lane.  Your emotive card, fabulous layout and gorgeous bouquet stole my heart.  Congratulations, you are our HEADLINER this week.

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fresh and pretty Color Challenge from LeAnne! 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my card as "A Cut Above" - I'm honoured! Congratulations to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. Awesome choices and entries for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks so much for the Headliner honors and I love your comments...what fun memories you have and I'm glad my card put a smile on your face! Congrats to all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the Headliner! Thanks so much for picking my card for the A Cut Above honor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Annie and all the other picks, and a BIG thank you to Claire for the honor of being your cut above!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, thank you for your kind comments and for picking my card as your choice for a cut above. You made my day! Congratulations to Annie, and all the others too.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!