Saturday, January 16, 2021

PP523 - Challenge Winners



Thank you to everyone who participated in my challenge this week.  The Design Team was impressed with your creativity and use of the challenge colors. What a wonderful variety of cards from which to choose! Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

And now our Headliner:


 Jen Mitchell - I Create

Sympathy cards are often difficult to design, and Jen's beautiful wreath will bring comfort to the recipient of this lovely card. She did a perfect job of incorporating the challenge colors, while maintaining an overall clean and simple vibe. I am so happy you shared this card with us at The Paper Players this week.  Congratulations, Jen, on being my choice for Headliner!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jen. Your card is gorgeous! And Deb, thank you so much for selecting my design for recognition. There were so many amazing entries. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Ann, I love the Circle Celebration stamp set and you hit it out of the park! Your design balance is perfect and I love the background you created. It caught my eye immediately. Thank you for sharing with us and I hope to see more of you in the Paper Players' Galleties.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Amanda - I sure appreciate it! Congrats to all the other picks, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card Ann! What a great way to start the week off! Everyone's cards are so beautiful, this is great company to be in!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!