Sunday, August 2, 2020

PP502 - A Theme Challenge from Laurie

Hi everyone!  Laurie here with a new challenge for the week.  First, thanks to everyone who played along with last week's sketch challenge!

This week it's all about weddings and anniversaries!  My son is getting married in September, so I really have wedding on my mind.  I can't wait! AND I can't wait to see your cards in the gallery too!


Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  5. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  6. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ladies!

    This one almost stumped me! I'm getting it in just under the wire this week. Whew!

    As always, the DT cards are a true inspiration. :o)

    --Rach

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!