Saturday, May 30, 2020

PP492 Challenge Winners

Hello stampers!  Thank you so much for playing with my sketch this past week!  I loved seeing all the ways you used it!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

And now our Headliner:

Krystal Roberts
Red Hot Stampers


Tropical Oasis Memories & More

I loved the tropical feel of Krystal's card; the focal image brought a Hawaiian flair to her card and the coordinating papers were great for the background!  But her sentiment treatment was so clever, I kept coming back to it, it was amazing!  Congratulations, Krystal, for being my Headliner this week!

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a bonus Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge from Jaydee!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Allisa for the shout out! Fun sketch and beautiful gallery this week....I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the pick this week Joanne! That made my day. :) Beautiful creations from everyone, congrats to all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the shout out. I love visiting blogs of the many creators. It really inspires me. Look forward to more sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for making my card the cut above! Loved this sketch, it was perfect for my image. Looking forward to future sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!!! Thank you so much!!! I'm honored to have my card picked as the headliner! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!