Saturday, February 29, 2020

PP479 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone!  LeAnne here with a big "thanks" to everyone who participated in our sketch challenge this week!  So many imaginative and creation submissions!  Makes it hard to choose our winners!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


And now our Headliner:

Windy Ellard
Windy's Wonderful Creations    
       

Windy's stunning peacock, backed with those gorgeous foil papers, really shines!  Beautiful colors and a fabulous image!  Congratulations, Windy, for being my Headliner this week!

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Theme Challenge from Anne Marie!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my..thank you LeAnne for the headliner pick this week. I need to stop hoarding that foil!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my dragonfly card, Stef! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Claire, I am so glad you liked my card!

    Congratulations to all the picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Joanne for choosing my card, it totally made my day 😁

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!