Saturday, January 25, 2020

PP474 Challenge Winners


Hi everyone! Laurie here with this week's winners. Thank you to all who played along with my theme challenge, FASHION FUN. I hope you all had fun!

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


And now our Headliner:

           

                                                                 
                                                                Kerstin

I chose Kerstin's adorable gift box! What a cute project....it caught my eye in the gallery right away. I love the the way she popped up some of the gifts, and added a banner with some shiny gems! Congrats Kerstin, you are the headliner this week!

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Sketch Challenge from Joanne!

4 comments:

  1. I am very happy to be chosen Headliner! Thank you, Laurie! :)
    Congrats to all cut aboves!
    Liebe Grüße
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you LeeAnne for selecting my card. Congratulations to all of the other winners. So much beautiful inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Kerstin and the other Cut Above Winners. Thanks Allisa for choosing my card.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!