Hi everyone! LeAnne here as your hostess this week! Thanks so much to everyone who played with Laurie's fun fall colors---always an inspiration to see what you create! Today, I have a Clean-and-Simple challenge for you:
Remember, for clean-and-simple, you need to keep your layers and embellishments to a minimum! We want those big sentiments to be the focal point of your creation!!
The Paper Players Design Team
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!